Qualification: B.com, MBA, BBA, BBM, M.com
Salary: 3LPA – 5 LPA
Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Understand, obtain Income inputs from the various internal stakeholders.
- Closely follow up with clients for submission of invoice and collection of payments
within a TAT.
- Closing of books monthly by taking all provisions accurately and reversing the
- Update income tracker on a real-time basis and ensure accuracy of records and so
accounted for at all points in time.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and
complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Rolling out of daily, weekly, monthly trackers to stakeholders.
- Perform reconciliations between invoice generated, payment received and to pass all
necessary required entries in book.
- Handle complete receivables and controls of income invoices generating, processing,
verifying, and reconciling.
- Understand and review current accounts, client payments, credit history, and develop
new or better repayment terms.
- Should be adept at summarizing data points and balances
- Support audit related queries.
- Should be able to handle the month end activities within the timelines prescribed.
- Should support in closing merchant’s queries over email.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing
invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to
discuss their accounts.
- Sound knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees,
superiors, and customers.
- Highly analytical and number-oriented as well as a detail-oriented approach towards
- Expert working knowledge in Excel spreadsheets
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills and the ability to exercise
sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- An analytical mind with an ability to engage and interact with employees at
different levels and across different functions of the company and exercise sound
- Ability to work in a diverse and cross-functional environment
Preferred Only Female Candidates
NB: If the above job description doesn't match with your profile, please do not
apply for this position.
Please submit your details Apply Now
After reviewing your application and if shortlisted, we will send email to invite you for
an interview at our office.