Qualification:Diploma/BTech /B.E. – Computer Science,
Electronics/Telecommunication ; BSc Computer Science/ BCA
Salary: 3LPA – 7 LPA
Experience:2 – 5 years
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over
the phone or email
- Perform remote and onsite troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Good communication and time-management skills
- Hands on Experience in desktop support
- Proven experience as a helpdesk technician or other customer support role
- Good work experience on Windows and MAC systems and other IT peripherals
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance.
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience is any ITIL tool is a plus
- Experience on Firewalls, IP phones and NAS & SAN
- Experience on IT security, backup scenarios and disaster recovery solutions
- Understanding on Windows servers, virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V), different
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a
NB: If the above job description doesn't match with your profile, please do not
apply for this position.
Please submit your details Apply
After reviewing your application and if shortlisted, we will send email to invite you for
an interview at our office.